AHSC #121

Hello everybody. We have a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts. Another simple sketch with a lot of possibilities.
The rest of the design team has some awesome cards to share, so why don't you check it out.




When I saw this sketch I right away decided that the front panel will have some technique on it. I made a few designs and at decided to use this one. I stamped and heat embossed with the white embossed powder a nice detailed background stamp from Hero Arts. After that I applied Distress Inks in yellow, green and teal colors. To keep colors in the same family I used some teal color cardstock and yellow twine.
Sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS