AHSC #122

Hello everybody. I hope you have a nice day.
Here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge we have a new sketch to play with. I hope you will check what the rest of our team created and be inspired enough to join us.




For this card I used a few different stamp sets and dies. The arrows in the background are from Verve stamps. I colored them with color pencils. The adjectives are from the Winnie & Walter - The Big, the Bold and Friends stamp set, which I stamped on craft paper, cut and adhered with some dimensional tape. The word "Friend" was cut from Mama Elephant - Inline Letters dies. After cutting and adhering I added some shimmer with Wink of Stella. The stitched border was made with a die from CC Designs.
Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.




 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! This is a really fun card! The arrows are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I had no idea that was Kraft paper when I first saw it.....love the colored arrows and the little sprinkle of sequins is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS