Holly Jolly #54

Hello Holly Jolly fans. We are back with the new challenge. This time it is Snowflakes and Sparkle.

 We have great sponsors this week. They are Sami Stamps, QKR Stampede and Stitchy Bear.

For this challenge I used a digi called Snowflake Ornament from Sami Stamps. 
I kept this card simple, because I decided to print out the ornament quite big. I colored it with Copic markers. In the middle of the snowflakes I added a bit of Liquid Pears for some sparkle.
 
Now go and check what the rest of the design team created. I hope you will join us.


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Zelo mi je všeč tvoja voščilnica. Le kako ti uspe izdelati tako čudovito CAS. Ornament je čudoviti pobarvan....izgleda, kot da je v 3D. Lp Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love everything about it, it's so simple and yet so impressive. Great work Jasmina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card Jasmina! Very elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning Jasmina. Love the rich colour and CAS design.
    Hugs.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Jasmina. Love the rich colour and CAS design.
    Hugs.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS