Moon Flower Fairy

Hello. I hope you are enjoining your weekend.
A few months ago I found a site with an adorable Fairy digi-stamps called Moon Flower.
Of course I bought a few of them, downloaded them on my computer and soon after forgot about them.
After some time I found their Facebook page and joined them.
Ladies there do a great job, so now I decided to participate in their challenge.
Yesterday I had a blast creating this card.
It's a very girly card, but I already know who I'll send it to.

I used Tumbelina Faery for this project (you can get this digi if you join the Moon Flower Facebook page). I love how serene she looks. I colored the image with Copic markers.
Papers used are from Maja Design called Summer Crush. Dies are from various companies.
To make her wings more sparkly I added some clear Wink of Stella on her wings.









Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS