Holly Jolly #56


Good Morning and welcome to another week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
We have a new theme this week which is Buttons and Bows.
As usual we have some great sponsors. This week they are  Eureka, Melonheadz and Bugaboo.

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made with a digi called Christmas Elves from Melonheadz.
As usual I colored the image with Copic markers. These little elves are so cute!

 For the background I used some old Stampin Up papers. I think this was the last of the paper pack.
Dies used are from Spellbinders, Magnolia, Simon Says Stamps, Lawn Cuts and Cherry Lynn.
I put the bow on the top of the tag that is tucked behind the frame.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Jasmina. Love the image and the mat you used. The colours are lovely too.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, HJ DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ande very cute card Jasmine. Love the colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS