Holly Jolly #59

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and we at Holly Jolly have a new challenge for you. This time the task is to use a Snowman.

To make this challenge even more interesting we have some awesome sponsors: Stitchy Bear, All Dressed Up and Crafty Sentiments Design.

For my card I used an adorable digi Catch Me from Stitchy Bear.
I colored it with Copic markers, the background was done with Distress Inks, and the snowflake die and the stamps are from Cas-Ual Friday, which were included in the new SOA kit.
Papers are from Maja Design.



I hope you will join us. For more inspiration check what did the rest of the team created.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour scheme, wonderful papers and awesome colouring on the image :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is truly a delight! I love how you've colored those snowmen, and they are a perfect compliment to the papers you chose. The die cut snowflake is one I've never seen, and I love it's contemporary feel! Thank you, too, for your sweet, sweet comment on my Snowshakers! It really made my day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS