Holly Jolly #62

Hello and happy Tuesday to all fans of Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. We are back with a new challenge. Since this is our last challenge this year and it's on for the rest of the month, we have two challenges. Anything but a card and A card. This week I'm showing you Anything but a card.

We have lots of generous sponsors this time.




For this project I decided to decorate a smaller round box.

The stamp I used is Magnolia's Christmas Tilda with Cat which I colored with Copic Markers.
The side of the box is decorated with designer papers, ribbon and pearl string. For the top I used oval  Spellbinder die, which I inked with Distress Inks to create a background. I also used Magnolia's Tree and fence dies. Flowers are also mostly from Magnolia. I also added some snowflake die cuts and some lace on the bottom.

Of course don't forget to check out the inspirational projects from the rest of the DT.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS