AHSC #144

Hello my crafty friends! I hope you have a great Wednesday. My week started quite crazy, but luckily it settled down now. This time of the year is my busiest.
That's why I had decided to step down from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design team. I was with them for the whole 2 years. This was my first design team and I learned a lot from this experience. I have to thank Michelle Stewart for inviting me and giving me an opportunity to join her team.

I will of course still participate in the challenges.

So without a further ado, here is my entry for the sketch challenge No 144.


 For this card I used a stamp set Three Amigos from Mama Elephant which I colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment stamp is from Altenew.
Dies are from Mama Elephant and Spellbinders.
Papers are from The Scrap Cake.




Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. how sweet is this love your use of the sequins.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, beautifully done. makes me want to cry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS