Come and Get It - Baby it's Cold Outside

Happy 2016 everyone. I hope you had a great holiday.

My new year started awesome. I was asked to join the Come and Get It design team. I'm so excited and ready to start. 

This week at Come and Get It has a challenge called Baby it's cold outside.
For this card I used a Lil Cassie's Snowflake, the digi from our sponsor Lacy Sunshine

I colored the image with Copic markers. To the cuffs and stockings I sprinkled some clear glitter over the glue and the wings I brushed with some Wink of Stella.

I hope you will come and check what the rest of our design team created.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team,so happy to have your talent aboard. I love the clean and simple design. Great card. Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Jasmina. Love the colours. Welcome to the team. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS