Holly Jolly - Designer Paper


Hello and welcome back to another challenge at Holly Jolly, which is to use designer paper on your artwork.

We have some great sponsors this week. Bugaboo and Sentimental Susan.

For my card I used Notes from Sentimental Susan.
I printed it on the vellum. After adding some glue to the notes on the back I adhered it on some Maja Design - Winter Frost Basic paper. I also added some die cut snowflakes and some clear sequins.  






Don't forget to check what the rest of the design team created. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Čudovita voščilnica in zelo lepo si se poigrala z vsemi snežinkami :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the clean and simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmina - very pretty card. very pretty design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so lovely and elegant Jasmina.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS