Come and Get It - Mixed Media

Hello and welcome to the new challenge at Come and Get It. This week we are creating mixed media projects.
Once again we have some awesome sponsors, SLS Lines and Crafty Sentiments Designs


For my card I used an adorable image called Air Fairy from SLS Lines.
I colored her with Copic markers. Coloring all that hair was quite challenging.

To create a mixed media project I started with 6.5 square canvas. First I covered it with 2 layers of gesso to prevent the warping. After it died I glued on some die cuts of sea weeds, jelly fish and anchor and added some texture with applying modeling paste over stencils. Then I colored all with some more gesso. When all that dried then I sprayed the canvas with some shimmer paints to create sea bottom.
I added the chipboard chain and sentiment at the end.

I hope you will come and check out what the rest of the design team created.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Jaz. Love the canvas and all the details. What a lovely mxied media project.
    Hugs, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmina, ta čestitka je preprosto čudovita. Zelo so mi všeč odtenki modre, ki si jih uporabila :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous underwater effect with lovely textures, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS