Come and Get It - Recipe Challenge


Hello and welcome back to another challenge at Come and Get It. This week we have a recipe challenge. We have to use one image, two papers and three embellishments.

Our sponsor this week is Scrapper's Delights.

For my card I used one of the images from Fruity Babies Citrus. There is an image in the set where this adorable little girl sits on the lime wedge, but I didn't use that one.


I used papers from Flourish collection from Authentique. For embellishments I used die cut butterfly, a tag from PTI and a hand made Dogwood flower that I made from Susan's Garden Collection dies.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. She's a cutie all right, liking those fresh colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmina, ta čestitka je prekrasna! Všeč mi je čisto vse - od barv, ki si jih izbrala, tvojega barvanja in dodatkov. Preprosto prečudovita je! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored and great choice of papers and embellishments.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored and great choice of papers and embellishments.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS