Come and Get It - Add stitching

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to a new challenge at Come and Get It. This week we have to add stitching to our projects. Real or faux it's up to you.
I hope you will join us.

Sponsor for this week's challenge is Scrapper's Delights.

For today's card I used image Easter Egg Bunny.
This is quite and intricate image, so I decided to make bigger, almost 6 inch square card. I colored it with Copic markers.
Background papers are from Pion's Easter collection. I added stitching around. 



Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Čudovito čestitko si naredila in čudovito si pobarvala digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details in your card Jasmina. Pretty colours. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a lovely card Jasmina. Great image and I love all the stitching and lace you added.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Jasmina. Your stitching is so straight and nice. The coloring is pretty and it makes me think that someone is sleeping in the golden egg. The one that every one wants at Easter. Lovely lace, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and lovely little touches, so mysterious looking into the egg. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the stitching, the lacy and the butterflies and fabulous coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS