Come and Get It - Favorite Technique

Hello and welcome to the new challenge at Come and Get It. This week we are creating cards with our favorite techniques.

We have a great sponsor this week: Odd Ball Art Stamps
For my card I used Oddball image - Bella Image No. 218, which I colored with Copic markers.
I used the emboss resist technique on the background.  First I heat embossed the Hero Arts stamp with white embossing powder. Then I loaded a dauber with several different distress inks and then rubbed the dauber over the embossed background.

It's a fun and easy technique that everyone can do.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of our design team created.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, love your beautiful embossed resist background. Carol DTeamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Great colours too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita čestitka! Posebaj všeč so mi barve, ki si jih izbrala - naravnost prelepo. Kaja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS