Easter Card


Hello my crafty friends. I don't make many Easter cards. Probably because I only have one Easter Stamp set. It's Honey Bunny from Mama Elephant.
To create this card I used papers from Pion Easter Collection. Images were colored with Copic markers.


I continue to use sketches from Sassy Sketcharinos. This is their third.



I would also like to enter my card to these challenges:

Little red wagon - #334 - Happy Easter/Spring
Decorate to Celebrate! - #6 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - #64 - Easter or Spring
The Paper Shelter - #241 - Easter Time
MarkerPOP - #91 - Critters

5 comments:

  1. Adorable- beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little card is just adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cute bunnies, Jasmina. They are so beautifully colored and cute. I love the grass you put in. I don't have that knack. I can mess up a card quicker than anything trying to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and image. Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter. Good luck, Liz (DT) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I will have to check out Sassy Sketcharinos. Thank you for joining our challenge this week and good luck! I hope we see more of your lovely work in our coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS