Holly Jolly #68

Hello and happy Tuesday to all fans of Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. We are back with a new challenge.
This time out task is to use an item from our stash.

We have some awesome sponsors: All Dressed Up, Morgan's Artworld, Fred She Said


For my card I used an adorable Snow Lady from Fred She Said.
I colored it with Copic markers.
From my stash I pulled out some old old Stampin Up papers (some 8 or 9 years old) and a snowflake charm that I got who knows when.
The circle behind the snowflake is covered with glitter, to add some shimmer, but it didn't photograph well.



Thanks for stopping by.


I'm sorry my post is late, I just figured out that I scheduled it to post on Thursday instead on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love that the lights have the glow around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I still have some of that old paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS