Holly Jolly - L is for Lace

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and we at Holly Jolly have a new challenge for you. This time the task is to add lace to the card.

We have some great sponsors this week. The Stamping Boutique, Bugaboo and QKR Stampede.


For my card I used the Natalie digi from The Stamping Boutique.

I colored the image with Copic markers. Since I didn't have turquoise cardstock, I colored the edges of the white paper with Distress ink pad.
It didn't photograph well, but all the white parts of her outfit are covered with flocking powder to add the dimension.

Don't forget to check what did the rest of our design team created.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card, I love your colour combinations (and your very smart solution to get a colour you don't have).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS