Holly Jolly - Use a Diecut

Hello Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge fans. There is a new challenge on the blog. This time we have to use a diecut on our projects. Please check out what the rest of the team created. I'm sure you will be inspired to join us.

We have some great sponsors this week All Dressed Up, Dr.Digi, and Melonheadz.

For my card I used Selfie Santa from Dr.Digi, which I colored with Copic markers.

I also used Studio 75 papers and some diecuts from white cardstock. Snowflakes, stitched panel for the sentiment and the frame.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jasmina. Lovely colours. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jasmina. What a fun image and you coloured it so nicely (as always). Love the frame around it too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely fresh and fun Christmas card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS