Come and Get It - Things With Wings

Hello and welcome to the new challenge at Come and Get It.
This week the challenge is Things with Wings. Our team made some awesome cards, so go and check it out, I'm sure you'll be inspired.

This week our sponsors are SLS Lines and Bugaboo

For my card I choose and image from Bugaboo called Ladybug Fairy which I colored with Copic markers.
Papers are from Authentique's Flourish collection. I also used Spellbinder Circle Delights and Circle Nestabilities dies.

 
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I just love your card Jasmina. the image is sooo cute and I do love the colours you used too. That sentiment goes perfectly with it too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I just love your card Jasmina. the image is sooo cute and I do love the colours you used too. That sentiment goes perfectly with it too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you picked up the colors of your background papers and put them on the image,, just perfect!! CAGI DT Teamie, MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super design and lovely papers - they look so surprised to see each other! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful :) love the layout, and your coloring is fabulous!
    Susan - CAGI team mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layering. Love the colour scheme Jasmina. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS