Come and Get It - Fancy Fold

Hello my crafty friends. There is a new challenge at Come and Get It. This week it's a "Fancy Fold".

This week our sponsor is Bugaboo.

For my card I used Tulips and Bugs.

My card is a Center Step card. I found the tutorial for it at Splitcoaststampers.
It wasn't hard to modify it for the size of my image.
The image is colored with Copic markers. I used the same colors as were the tulips in my garden. Fiery red that ends in yellow.
Papers are from Heartfelt Creations.
At the end I added some twine and some enamel dots which I colored with Copics to mach colors of the tulips. The butterfly was cut out from some vellum that I also colored with copics.

Don't forget to visit the rest of our design team!




Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. What a fab card, I love your coloring ~ MaryAnn your fellow DT Sister over at Come and Get It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautifully colored, Jasmina. I'd like to have these tulips in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jasmina. Lovely colouring and design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, I love the colours you used and great fold. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an adorable card!
    I just love how pretty you colour the image of tullips.
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS