Come and Get It - Make your Own Embelishments

Hello and welcome to the new challenge at Come and Get It.
This week the challenge is Make your Own Embellishment. Our team made some awesome cards, so go and check it out, I'm sure you'll be inspired.

This week our sponsors are Nikki Burnett and  Scrappers Delights

For my card I used Honey Digi from Scrappers Delights.
I colored it with Copic markers.
For embellishment I made little flowers. I draw a six-petal flowers in two sizes on some light blue paper and cut out 4 of each. I glued them and added some liquid pearl in the middle.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jasmina!! Love your flowers, and the background paper you chose is absolutely PERFECT <3
    Susan - CAGI teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jasmina!! Love your flowers, and the background paper you chose is absolutely PERFECT <3
    Susan - CAGI teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jasmina - love it. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS