Holly Jolly - Christmas Animals

Hello my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is having a new challenge. The theme is Christmas Animals.

This week our sponsors are Bugaboo, Crafty Sentiments  and The Stamping Boutique.

You should come and check the awesome work from the rest of our design team. I'm sure you'll get inspired!


For my card I used a Winter birds trio from Bugaboo.
I colored the image with Copic markers.
First I chose the background paper and then pulled out the colors with which I colored the birds and ornaments. I also added some Distress Stickles on the hats and snowflakes, but it didn't photograph well.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Jasmina. Love the colours you used. Those little birdies are sooo "TWEET"...he he he!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, HJ DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS