Holly Jolly - Lots of Layers

Hello my crafty friends. On Holly Jolly blog you can see a new challenge for this fortnight.
The theme is Lots of Layers.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings.

For my card I used Garland Sprite.
The adorable image is colored with Copic markers. The garland was colored with metallic acrylics to add some shimmer. You can't see it in the photos of the finished cards, but I did take one while I was still coloring it, so you can see the shine.








Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card Jasmina. Such a great creation with wonderful colours and colouring, and of course that image is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, HJ DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, you always do such lovely layering. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jasmina
    Dianne xx
    HJ DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Jasmina!
    I found your lovely cards while ago but I didn't have time to write some nice words. Today is the day! You have such a great taste how to combine all the details in a perfect card. This creations is gorgeous and you choose a beautiful image froma Aurora Wings. Love it!
    Greetings from Slovenia,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS