Holly Jolly - Traditional Christmas colors


Hello everyone. It's Tuesday and strting today, we have a new challenge at Holly Jolly. This fortnight the theme is Traditional Colors.

For some inspiration check what the rest of the design team created. I'm sure you will be inspired.

We have some great sponsors this week Eureka StampsOdd Ball Art and Sentimental Susan


For my card I used  Christmas Ball with Ribbon digi from Eureka Stamps.
I colored it with Copic markers. I also used gold paint to color edges of the paper and the details in the ornament.
The rest of the card is simple, so for the background I only used white woodgrain cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice project Jasmina. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Jasmina. Love the traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jasmina
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS