Come and Get It - Weird or Whimsical

Hello my crafty friends. I'm back with a card for a new challenge at Come and Get It. This week the theme is Weird or Whimsical.

Our sponsor this week is Ppinky Dolls Art.

For my card I used a digi called Coucou.
This little doll looks so delicate that I decided to color it with color pencils. I used a very light hand and created lots of layers. I'm not yet skilled using color pencils; however, the learning of it is fun.

For a background I used some floral design paper. Sentiment is stamped on vellum with versamark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.

Don't forget to check what the rest of our design team created. I hope you'll get inspired and join our challenge.



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmina - your card is beautiful. The background is stunning with your image. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS