Holly Jolly - Add ribbon

Hello Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge fans. There is a new challenge on the blog. This time we have to add ribbon to our projects. Please check out what the rest of the team created. I'm sure you will be inspired to join us.


We have two sponsors this week. They are  Morgan's Artworld and Miss Daisies Stamps.

For my card I used a You Have My Heart Snowman from Miss Daisy Stamps. I colored this cute snowman with Copic markers. To frame the image, I adhered snowflake die cut behind it.
The background is a note paper with inked edges. The ribbon is a very smooth and shiny so to add some depth I put it on some lace trim.


Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jasmina love the snowman
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS