Holly Jolly - Tag It

Hello my crafty friends. It's Tuesday and it's time for a new challenge at Holly Jolly. This time we are creating a Tag.

As always, we have some awesome sponsors: A Day for Daisies,  Bugaboo and My Beasties.

The image I used for my tag is from My Beasties, which I colored with Copic markers.

To create a tag I took a #10 manila tag and inked it with Distress inks. After drying I applied some texture paste over the stencil and sprinked it with some Distress glitter (Rock Candy).
 The sentiment is a diecut that I raised with some fun foam. The frame around the image is also sprinkled with Distress Glitter. All in all, this tag is very glittery.
Snowflake, flower and fern are all from Magnolia Doohickey.

I also added some ribbon and jingle bells.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love your design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful tag Jasmina
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag Jasmina. Love the colours and that snow burst/bow is lovely too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling and you've framed her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS