The Rainbow Challenge


Hello my crafty friends; today I'm so excited to be joining the Rainbow Card Challenge blog hop.
When I say excited, I mean, that I'm typing this with a big grin on my face. Why?
I was invited by Sandy Allnock. She is an awesome artist and an amazing teacher. I took many of her classes, and I learned so much from her.

You should have arrived here from Jacqueline's blog. If you want to start from the beginning of the hop, go to Sandy's blog so you don't miss any of the awesome cards.

And of course, today's card was inspired by Sandy, in a way as she says that she like to color all of the images from the sets. I couldn't squeeze all 10 bots on this card; however, I used as many as I could fit on the card. The stamp set I used was Mini Bots from Clearly Besotted.
For stamping I used Misty, but I still had issues. I had to use 4 card panels, because I messed up masking so many times. Sometimes listening to an audiobook while crafting isn't the best idea. 

Choosing Copic markers for this card was easy. To create these bright colors I used markers that have low first numbers like: R22, R24, R39 or G12, G14, G16...


After coloring I added some Glossy Accents on some parts of their bodies and balloons to add some dimension.



The next stop is Ruth C

Here is the full hop list:

Sandy A
Glorious T
Sybrina K
Jacqueline S
Jasmina B - you are here
Ruth C
Ellen B

Anna D
Carol C
Siri F 




53 comments:

  1. I love those little bots! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the robot rainbow-very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this row of rainbow robots, is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique idea using the robots....wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful robots! The random pops of glossy accents looks great...rather than putting it on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I would not have thought about robots and rainbows! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspirational! I have some monsters that would look great as a rainbow :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Cute. love the square balloons lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. You have learned well from Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card. Love how much personality you gave your bots with the coloring😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Each bot has such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, rainbow robots! What a cute and colourful card 😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohmygosh ADORABLE! Love the bright lil robots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card .... love the little robots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you never gave up on masking those adorable robots, and they lined up just great! Be sure to treat them to rainbow colored cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the rainbow robots!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the rainbow robots!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg that doggy robot is so cute! Great colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So Cute! Love your color choices and those bots are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the dog robot. So cute and colorful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You did a great job on this. It's a robot rainow.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love this card. I would buy these stamps today if I hadn't promised myself not to buy any stamps for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a card that makes me want to party. Love how you colored them in rainbow order. Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have to tell you, as a techie and an artist this card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well I just think that is adorable!!! I love little robots and your coloring is so great for the rainbow challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jasmina, These rainbow-colored mini-bots are absolutely adorable! They are by far the cheeriest bots I've ever seen! This card was definitely worth the do-overs, and I'm so glad you shared this in Sandy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How wonderful that you were invited to participate. This is such a cute card. Great coloring and you're right about Sandy's classes. She's a good teacher and as fun as your card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these rainbow robots and the font on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh these little robots are adorable and I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous coloring!!! Love these little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  31. too darn cute! just love those robots.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Darling rainbow of robots! Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooohhh! What a cute card!!! I love the dimension and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness Jasmina, this is sweet.You have done an amazing job on this. The sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Robots, wheeee:-) Awesome card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally adorable card and great coloring! I need those bots!

    ReplyDelete
  37. How cute are all these robots! Love all the colors of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This card makes me smile. The robots are so cute - how could you not love them! I like how you coloured each robot and the shading is in all the right places. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think your card is my favorite. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS