Camp Create - Fantastic Foiling

Hello my crafty friends.

I'm totally new to My Favorite Things world. A month ago, I made my first order (some background stamps) and got totally hooked on their products. This month on the release day, I ordered more stuff. I have one stamp set, some background stamps and some dies.
Then I discovered that they have this huge challenge called Camp Create, and I decided to enter all of them with my limited supplies. It was so much fun!

For the first challenge Fantastic Foiling I really wanted to use some of the teal foil. From some toner paper I diecut the Happy Birthday sentiment and run it through mini Minc.
To add some interest on the black cardstock, I heat embossed the Etched Flower stamp with black embossing powder. Since I didn't have any teal cardstock, I colored some white one with Copic marker.



Unfortunately, foiling doesn't photograph well.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS