Camp Create - Magnificent Masking

Here is my fourth entry in the Camp Create challenge.
I love masking. Often I make a mess, but it's always fun to remove masks and see the final result.

For this card I used two bear images from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set. I love these cute little bears.
First I stamped the hat, masked it, then stamped the bear holding the balloon, masked that one, then stamped the bear in the box, masked that one too and then I used Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress inks to create a background.







Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks absolutely adorable! 😍I love how you did the ink blending around the bears! And I love the way you colors the bears! 😄 You did an awesome job on this! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS