Come and Get It - For the Kids


Hello my crafty friends. It's Sunday, which means there is a new challenge at Come and Get It. This week the theme is 'For the Kids'

Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and QKR Stampede.

For my card is used an image called Birthday Girl from QKR Stampede which I colored with Copic markers.
To make this card interesting for a kid, I made a shaker card. They are always fun. The sequins are little stars, hearts, flowers an other little shapes.

On the side I added a flower, button and some yellow twine.



Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Jasmina - your card is so cute. Love it. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I had to stop by to tell how much I love your card, gorgeous. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute...love your card Jasmina. Such a great window-look to it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute...love your card Jasmina. Such a great window-look to it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS