Holly Jolly - Inspired by Christmas song

Hello my crafty friends. It's Tuesday, which means that Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge is back with a new challenge. This time we are creating projects inspired by a Christmas song.

We have some great sponsors this week. Bugaboo, Sami Stamps and The Stamping Boutique


When I saw this cute Snowman Couple from Bugaboo, I instantly started humming the Mariah Carey song All I want for Christmas is You...

Image is colored with Copic markers. I diecut the frame, covered it with liquid adhesive and sprinkled it with some turquoise glitter. For the background I used Distress inks on the plain white cardstock, sprayed it a bit with water, and after everything dried out, I used the snowflake embossing folder. To make snowflakes more visible I gently passed over them with white inkpad.

Sentiment is typed and printed out.






Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS