Holly Jolly - Show me some sparkle

Hello my crafty friends. Today, Holly Jolly is starting a new challenge. We have to add some sparkle to the card.

Our sponsor this time is Art by Miran.

For my card I used an image called Gifts For You, which I colored with Copic markers. After I cut it out I put fun foam on the back to raise the image from the background.
Background paper is from Maja Designs.
The sentiment is created by gluing together 3 die cuts, to add some dimension. Then I covered it with liquid glue and sprinkled some Rock Candy Distress glitter on it. To make the card even more sparkling I brushed Wink of Stella to girl's scarf and pompoms.





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jasmina love the colour's you have used and wonderful design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jasmina. That background looks so lovely and your colouring is just awesome.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS