Camp Create 3 - Resist

On the third day in the Camp Create 3, the theme was Remarkable Resist.

This is my favorite card that I made "at the Camp". I love the yellow-green-blue color combo. It is so fresh and cheerful.

First I heat embossed the background with the white embossing powder and then applied the Distress Inks on it. On the vellum panel in the middle, I stamped lines with white ink.
The image was colored with color pencils. I added some white dots to the cake, and covered the icing with a glitter pen, just to have it sparkle a bit.

For inspiration I used the Sketch 293, but I was too late to enter it. Ah well, I have to read the rules better, lol.











Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS