Come and Get It - Buttons and Bows

Hello my crafty friends. The new Come and Get It challenge is here, with a fun theme, Buttons and Bows. Check out what the rest of our design team created.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo, and for my card I used a super cute digi called Bugkidzdaisy.

I colored it with Copic markers. To frame the image I die cut the scalloped frame. Background papers are from an older paper pack that has a lot of primary colors, which I then matched with markers in the image.
Buttons and ribbon are from my stash.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jasmina. Pretty card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute image and I love the way you colored her. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card!! Love the papers, the layout and your coloring is fabulous :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS