Come and Get It - Summertime

Hello my crafty friends. Come and Get It has a new challenge this week. It's Summertime.

We have some great sponsors this week. They are All Dressed Up, Paper Nest Dolls and Sasayaki Glitter.

For my card I used the Beautiful Mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter.

I colored the image with Copic markers. I imagine mermaids to have shimmery scales, and to achieve that I painted her scales with some iridescent colors. After it had dried I cut the image out and added some fun foam in the back to raise it from the background.

The background is also colored with Copic markers.  







Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous scene you've created with the beautifully colored image!
    Susan - CAGI teammie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS