Holly Jolly - Anything but a card

Hello my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is back with a new challenge. The theme is Anything but a card.

We have some great sponsors this time: Bugaboo, Dr.Digi and Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Don't forget to check out the rest of our design team. I'm sure you'll get inspired.


For my project I used a digi called Ava and Deakon Merry Christmas Sign from Bugaboo.

I printed out the image in a size 5x6 and colored it with Copic markers.
The candy cane, and the ornaments on the tree are covered with Glossy Accents, to add shine. I inked edges of the image with Broken China distress ink and adhered it on the white cardstock, which I first glued on a chipboard.
The frame was cut out from a white cardstock. I stamped it with snowflakes and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I covered it with Barn Door Distress ink. To add some more sparkle I covered the centers of the snowflakes with clear Rock Candy Distress glitter.
To finish the frame, I put some dimensional tape around it, inked the inside edges, and adhered it on the image panel. At the back I added some white string, so it can be hanged.




Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, love the simplicity, beautifully done.
    Fellow DT Elf xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jasmina and just love the idea
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Jasmina.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie (elf)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Jasmina.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie (elf)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS