Holly Jolly - Non-traditional colors

Hello my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is back with the new challenge. This week it is Non-traditional colors.

We have some great sponsord this time. They are All Dressed Up, QKR Stampede, and Sentimental Susan.

For my card I used the image Santa Bear from QKR Stampede.
I colored it with Copic markers. Parts of the outfit that I planned to be white I covered with clear glitter. You can see some of the sparkle in the second photo.

The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio - Winter Bauble collection.





Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jasmina
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jasmina. Great colours and I do love the pop of yellow/gold on it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jasmina. Great colours and I do love the pop of yellow/gold on it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful non traditional colors. I'm a sucker for the glitter. I love it. It loves to get all over my house no matter what I do. There are days when my husband goes to work with it on him. No need to tell him. All the rest of the guys will. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS