Come and Get It - Lots of Layers

Hello, my crafty friends. Come and Get It is back with a new challenge for you. This week it is Lots of Layers.

Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles.

For my card, I chose a digi called Just for You. I colored this adorable image with Copic markers.
I cut out the frame from gray cardstock, covered it with glue and sprinkled it with clear Distress glitter.
Papers are from My Midn's Eye.




Don't forget to check out what the rest of our design team created.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jasmina. Love the image and the colours you used. She's sooo adorable.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jasmina. Love the image and the colours you used. She's sooo adorable.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS