Holly Jolly - More than one fold

Hello, my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is back with a new challenge, which this time is "More than One Fold".

Sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps, Bugaboo and  Fred She Said Designs .

For my card, I used a digi from Fred She Said called Tree with Stuff.

I colored it with Copic markers. The garland, angel and ornaments are painted with iridescent paint, to add some shimmer. 
To create this card I used an easel fold. There are many tutorials how to make it.

On the inside, I stamped, and heat embossed the sentiment and adhered it on top of some snowflake die cuts.




Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Jasmine. The tree has such texture in the colouring.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS