Holly Jolly - Ornament

Hello, my crafty friends. I'm back with a new card for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. This time, the challenge is to use and ornament on the project.

We have some awesome sponsors this week: Bugaboo, Lacy Sunshine and Melonheadz

For my card, I used a digi from Melonheadz's Christmas Elves Clip Art collection. I colored it with Copic markers. To make a front panel I took some white woodgrain paper and applied Distress Inks. After that, I die cut windows.
The little ornaments I made by myself. I couldn't find anything in my stash to fit on the card. I colored them with Copic markers. To add some shimmer I cut pieced of a silver glitter paper to make strips and tops for the ornaments. I used some foam adhesive to raise the Elf and the ornaments.



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Jasmina. The background texture and colour is just lovely and the little elf fits in their so nicely.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS