Holly Jolly - Snow or Snowman

Hello, my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is back with a new challenge. This time, we have to use snow or a snowman on our projects.

As always, we have some awesome sponsors. This week they are Dr.Digi, Fred She Said, Morgan's Art World

For my card, I used an image called Kitten at Naptime from Morgan's Art World.

First I colored the image with Copic markers. Then I adhered the clear acetate on the window die-cut, just like for a shaker card, and added some foam adhesive around the frame. Then I adhered the image on the back.

To create the brick wall, I took some light gray cardstock and made a brick pattern with the chisel side of the Copic marker. I used a few different colors, so the wall looks more realistic.

I made snow with a stencil and white paste.






Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS