Holly Jolly - Anything But a Card

Hello, my crafty friends. Holly Jolly is starting a month-long challenge.
We have a lot of sponsors, so there will be a lot of chances to win prizes. Don't forget to check what the rest of our design team created.

In this first part of the celebration, I'm sharing with you a gift card I made. The image is Christmas Star from All Dressed Up.
I colored it with Copic markers. For the background, I used the airbrush system after I masked the fairy and the star.

The rest of the bag was made from some older Maja Designs papers. I cut them out with dies and punches. To make it a bit more feminine, I used some lace and ribbons.


Snowflake dies are from Pretty Pint Posh, and the oval frame die is from My Favorite Things.







Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS