Holly Jolly - Christmas Tree

Hello, my crafty friends. Holly Jolly has a new challenge for you. This time it is Christmas Tree.

We have some great sponsors this week: A Day for Daisies, Bugaboo, QKR Stampede

For my card, I used Dressed Up for Christmas digi from A day for Daisies. I colored the image with color pencils.
To keep the image in focus I kept the rest of the card design simple. Snowflake border die-cut and the stitched scalloped circle that I raised from the image with some foam tape.





Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Jasmina. I love the diecut snowflakes along the edge, and also how you popped the frame up around your coloured image. Sooo lovely.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jasmina
    Dianne xx :)
    HJCC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jasmina
    Dianne xx :)
    HJCC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely holly jolly christmas card!
    The image is so beautiful coloured. And snowflakes diecut lace is wonderful.
    Love from Slovenia, V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS