Holly Jolly - Ribbon or Lace

Welcome back, my crafty friends. Holly Jolly has a new challenge for you.

Our sponsor this week is Aurora Stamps.

For my card, I used digi called Christmas Lights Sprite .

I colored the image with color pencils. I love the soft look of the pencils.
I used lace trimming on the ends of the card to look like a scalloped edge. Little lights were covered with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with clear glitter. It gives them some dimension and sparkle.





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation Jasmina. I love that image and the colour you used are just stunning.

    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, HJ DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a sweet winter holiday card! Love images from Aurora Stamps and you did an awesome job with colouring. It looks frosty and all sparkling light are wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS