Come and Get It - Summer Time


Hello, my crafty friends. We have a new challenge at Come and Get It.
This week the theme is Summer Time.

Our sponsors this week are All Dressed Up and Fred She Said.


For my card, I used the image from All Dressed Up, called Perfect Day.
I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. This little scooter is so cute, that I had to color it yellow. To offset the drama in the image, I choose the light gray background.
I used Mama Elephant dies to make an opening look like a Polaroid style photo.  At the bottom, I used some die-cut letters.
To add some depth I added foam tape to the gray panel.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Jasmina - love the design of your card. Sentiment is perfect. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS